Upon receiving a paper, performing initial checkouts, and adjusting it to the journal requirements and publishing codes, it goes through the process of scientific and content scrutiny.
- Reviewers, foreign or domestic, are selected based on the article’s field of research and expertise as well as the editor-in-chief’s opinion.
- Reviewers cooperate with the editor-in-chief and other editorial board members in investigating and analyzing the scientific content of a paper as well as enhancing its quality based on scientifically valid opinions.
- After reviewing a paper, the selected reviewer expresses his/her readiness online to either agree or disagree to review a paper (due to lack of relevant expertise, irrelevant department of expertise, shortage of time, etc.)
- In case of disagreement, the reviewer is expected to help the editorial board members find a suitable reviewer.
- In case of agreement, the reviewer presents his specialized opinions and revisions based on scientifical findings in an unbiased manner and report the results in due time to the journal.
- Reviewers are required to observe trustworthiness and confidentiality; to ensure this, the journal handles all the necessary contacts with the authors directly.
Click on the link for more information on ‘Reviewer Guide’.
We are indeed grateful for authors’ kind attempts to sign up on Publons and send an Email to reviews@Publons.com to register the journal reviews on the Publons database.