1. Ivanov, D., Dolgui, A.” Low-Certainty-Need (LCN) Supply Chains: A New Perspective in Managing Disruption Risks and Resilience”, https://doi.org/10.1080/00207543.2018.152102. (2018).
2. Dolgui, A., Ivanov, D., Sokolov, B. “Reconfigurable Supply Chain: The X-Network”, International Journal of Production Research, Volume, (2020).
3. Bohner, C., Minner, S. “Supplier selection under failure risk, quantity and business volume discounts”, Computers & Industrial Engineering, 104 (2017) 145–155. (2017).
4. Nayak, G.& Dhaigude, A.S.” A conceptual model of sustainable supply chain management in small and medium enterprises using blockchain technology”, Cogent Economics & Finance, 7:1, 1667184. (2019).
5. Ivanov, D. & Dolgui, A.” A digital supply chain twin for managing the disruption risks and resilience in the era of Industry 4.0”. (2020).
6. Resat, H. G., Unsal, B. “A novel multi-objective optimization approach for sustainable supply chain: A case study in packaging industry”, Sustainable production&consumption,20,29-39, (2019).
7. Bodde, M., van der Wel, K., Driessen, P., Wardekker, A., Runhaar, H. “Strategies for dealing with uncertainties in strategic environmental assessment: An analytical framework illustrated with case studies from The Netherlands”, Sustainability,10, 2463; (2018).
8. Velasquez, J. “Investigatin report sustainability supply chain orientation”, https://www.researchgate.net/publication/343615846, (2020).
9. Silva, W.H., Guarnieri, P., Carvalho, J.M., Farias, J.S.& Reis, S.A.” Sustainable Supply Chain Management: Analyzing The Past to Determine a Research Agenda”, Logistics,3,14; .(2019).
10. Alcívar, A.Z., Verdecho, M.J.& Saiz, J.J.A. “A Conceptual Framework to Manage Resilience and Increase Sustainability in the Supply Chain Sustainability”, doi:10.3390/su12166300. (2020).
11. Roy, V., Schoenherrb, T., Charanc, P. “Toward an organizational understanding of the transformation needed for sustainable supply chain management: The concepts of force-field and differential efforts”. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pursup.2020.100612. (2020).
12. Koberg, E., Longoni, A. “A systematic review of sustainable supply chain management in global supply chains”, Journal of Cleaner Production 207 1084e1098, (2019).
13. Allaoui, H., Guo, Y.& Sarkis, J. “Decision support for collaboration planning in sustainable supply chains”, https://www.elsevier.com/open- access/userlicense/1.0/. (2019).
14. Saeed, M.H., Kersten, W. “Drivers of Sustainable Supply Chain Management: Identification and Classification”, Sustainability 2019, 11, 1137; (2019).
15. Reefke, H., Sundaram, D. “Sustainable supply chain management: Decision models for transformation and maturity”, Doi10.1016/j.dss.2018.07.002. (2018).
16. Ghadimi, P., Wang, C., Limc, M.K. “Sustainable supply chain modeling and analysis: Past debate, present problems and future challenges”. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resconrec.2018.09.005. (2018).
17. Tasdemir, C., Gazo, R. “A systematic literature review for better understanding of lean driven Sustainability”, Sustainability,10, 2544; (2018).
18. Rossini, M., Portioli, A. “Supply chain planning: a quantitative comparison between Lean and Info-Sharing models”, Production & Manufacturing Research, 6:1, 264-283, 45, (2018).
19. Dubey, R., Altay, N., Gunasekaran, A., Blome, C., Papadopoulos, T., Childe, S. “Supply chain agility, adaptability and alignment: empirical evidence from the Indian auto components industry”, International Journal of Operations and Production Management, 38 (1). pp. 129-148. (2018).
20. Ivanov, D. “Viable supply chainmodel: integrating agility, resilience and sustainability perspectives—lessons from and thinking beyond the COVID-19 pandemic”, Annals of Operations Research. (2020).
21. Saudi, M.H.M., Juniati, S., Kozicka, K., Razimi, M.S.A. “Influence of lean practices on supply chain performance”, Polish Journal of management studies, Vol.19 No.1(2019).
22. Banerjee, A., Ganjeizadeh, F. “Modeling a Leagility Index for Supply Chain Sustenance”, 27th International Conference on Flexible Automation and Intelligent Manufacturing, FAIM2017, 27-30 June 2017, Modena, Italy. (2017).
23. Dastyar, H., Mohammadi, A., Mohamadlou, M. A. “Designing a Model for Supply Chain Agility (SCA) Indexes Using Interpretive Structural Modeling (ISM)”, In International Conference on Dynamics in Logistics (pp. 58-66). Springer, Cham, (2018).
24. Azar, A., Tizro, A., Moughbel Ba Arz, A., Navari Rostami, A. “Supply chain model agility design; Structural interpretive modeling approach”, Management Research in Iran, No. 4, 69, pp. 25-1. (In Persian) (2011).
25. Farhadi, F., Taghizadeh Yazdi, M., R., Momeni, M., Sajadi, S., M. “Provide a framework for agile supply chain sustainability of Isfahan brick industry using grounded theory”, Andisheh Amad Scientific Journal, No. 69, Year 18, pp.44-27. (In Persian) (2020).
26. Alahyari, M., Pilevari, N. “Presenting a Conceptual Model of Sustainable Supply Chain with Indicators in Dimensions of Economic, Social, Environmental, and Governance in Iranian Automotive Industry”, Journal of Industrial Strategic Management, Year 2019, Volume 4 (Issue 1), Pages:23-37(2019).
27. Raut, R.D., Narkhede, B., Gardas, B.B. “To identify the critical success factors of sustainable supply chain management practices in the context of oil and gas industries: ISM approach”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,68(2017)33–47. (2017).